Amex TrueEarnings Business Creditcards feature cash back that is valuable to consumers.
The popularity of cash back credit cards is evident with consumers in terms of earnings.
In the last two years, the number of cards that offer rewards and cash back in the market has doubled.
Accordingly, about 75-percent of over 245 credit cards are classified as standard cards instead of gold or platinum.
Moreover, 20-percent of these credit cards have rewards scheme of earning points useful for shopping benefits.
Air miles rewards account for ten-percent of the cards and cash back followed at 9-percent.
Cash back are bonus points earned that accumulates overtime when making purchases using credit cards with such feature.
Cash Back with Amex TrueEarnings Business Creditcards
True Earnings Business card from American Express provides more cash back earnings on the daily purchases made by card members.
The earnings will accumulate by paying usual expenses with these cards.
- Get four-percent cash back on purchases for gasoline at stand-alone stations in the U.S. including Costco. This is applied with up to $7,000 purchases per year.
- Get two-percent cash back on spending at U.S. restaurants.
- Get two-percent cash back on every eligible travel purchases.
- Get one-percent cash back on all other purchases. This includes purchases at Costco.
OPEN Savings with Amex TrueEarnings Business Creditcards
Avail of automatic discounts on purchases made using your True Earnings Business card at all OPEN Savings partners.
- Savings is automatic and there is no need for enrolment.
- The savings earned are additional to all other promotions or discounts.
- Take advantage of maximizing discounts by combining OPEN savings with other rebates, offers and coupons.
- The OPEN savings earnings are conveniently credited to the monthly credit card statement.
Participating OPEN partners are available on necessary business expenses related to lodging, transportation, shipping, technology solutions, office supplies, gifts and services.
The savings would be from 3-percent to 10-percent on the usual goods and services that you buy.
Get More with Amex TrueEarnings Business Creditcards
Easy Travel. Have a convenient travel with the necessary insurance and assistance including Car Rental Loss/Damage Insurance, Global Assist Hotline, Roadside Assistance and Travel Accident Insurance.
Assured Protection. Have peace of mind and get protection for your purchases and identity. This includes Extended Warranty, Identity Theft Assistance, Fraud Protection and Dispute Resolution.
Convenient Account Management. Easily manage your business through Online Account Management. Helpful features such as online statements, year-end summary statement, accounts alerts and access authorization.
Reliable Service. Small business owners can take advantage of 24/7 card member service for personalized help from reliable customer service representative.
The good thing about Amex TrueEarnings Business Creditcards is that the earnings come from your usual daily spending, which does not require tedious monitoring.
In maximizing the benefits of credit card with cash back feature, card member should take note of responsible use of their cards and avoid payment of interest by settling the account balance consistently every month.
In order to have more information to help you choose the best credit card that will suit your spending needs and taking advantage of features, visit American Express official site.