Amex AirlineMiles Creditcards are among the best cards to own if you have an airline loyalty.
Although limiting oneself to airline of choice may cause unnecessary restrictions and lessen the chances of booking for cheaper flights, owning credit cards with airline miles is necessary.
Credit card issuers such as American Express together with the popular airlines offer great airline miles cards.
On the other hand, cardholders should understand that these types of credit cards when used for common daily purchases might not maximize savings.
Let us examine AirlineMiles credit cards from American Express, and know which one is the right card to choose.
Get to Know Amex AirlineMiles Creditcards
Amex Delta Reserve
This card is good for easy access to Sky Club and in reaching the Medallion status faster.
- Earn 15,000 MQMs Miles Boost by spending $30,000 within a year. Better yet, by spending $60,000 on the same year, earn 15,000 MQMs additional. The Miles Boosts yearly does not only allow earning up to 30,000 MQMs to reach Medallion status, these allow earning 30,000 bonus miles as well.
Amex Platinum Delta SkyMiles
Card members can reach Medallion status faster with this card.
- Cardholders can earn one mile from every dollar spending using the card.
- Redemption of Delta miles for the award travel can be done with Delta or with more than fifteen airline partners.
- With the built-in Miles Boosts, the earning can be up to 20,000 MQMs yearly. This is by earning 10,000 MQMs if your eligible purchases reached $25,000 within the calendar year. In addition, earn another 10,000 MQMs Miles Boosts if eligible purchases reached to $50,000.
Amex Gold Delta SkyMiles
Earn Delta bonus Skymiles using this card.
- Every eligible dollar spending can earn you one mile.
- Redeem the earned miles for travel with Delta or with more than 15 airline partners.
Earning for award flights is easy and quick using these Amex AirlineMiles Creditcards.
- There are several ways of earning TrueBlue points. Earn from every dollar spent on eligible purchases up to eight points. You can earn three points being a member of TrueBlue program. Make three points earning when booking at jetblue.com, and two points additional by just using the card.
Amex Blue Sky Preferred
This card is designed for travel rewards that have premium benefits.
- Your travel is rewarded with two points if you use the card paying for hotel rooms, restaurants dining, and renting cars.
- Use earned points in redeeming rewards. Get $100 cash back directly credited to your card statement with every 7,500 points traded for eligible travel purchases.
With the foregoing assessments, are you well convinced of upgrading regular cards to Amex AirlineMiles Creditcards?
These cards from American Express offers more than savings in a sense, because every eligible purchases have a potential of earning points towards redeeming travel rewards and more.
Choosing the right credit card with airline miles from American Express is as simple as answering a questionnaire and making comparison of the most popular airline miles credit cards.
Always make sure to check if you are pre-qualified for whatever special offers from American Express.