Best Airline Credit Card There are many different reasons why people might want to get a credit card. One of the biggest reasons why people choose one credit card over another is because they want to get a credit card which will offer them airline miles so that they can get free flights just by making every day purchases I.e airline miles credit card
What is the best credit card for airline miles?
There are two different kinds of airline credit cards which you can choose. The best credit card with airline miles is split between cards which are unique to the airline and those which can be used with any airline company.
What are the best airline mileage credit cards?
Airline Specific Credit Cards – Credit cards with airline miles
- Citi Gold / AAdvantage World MasterCard
- Delta Airlines – Gold Delta Skymiles Credit Card
- Delta Reserve Credit Card
- Platinum Delta SkyMiles Credit Card
- Virgin Atlantic American Express Card from Bank of America
- Alaska Airline Credit Card
Flexible Miles Credit Cards – Airline miles credit cards
- Escape by Discover Card
- Blue Sky from American Express
- Chase Freedom MasterCard
- Zync from American Express
- American Express Premier Rewards Gold Card
- Capital One Venture Rewards Credit Card
- Capital One VentureOne Rewards Credit Card
- Capital One No Hassle Miles Rewards
- American Express Gold Card
- BankAmericard Power Rewards Visa Signature Card
- Capital One Orbitz Visa Platinum
- Miles by Discover Card
- Starwood Preferred Guest Credit Card
- Chase Sapphire Preferred Card
- Chase Freedom Visa
Once you have chosen the best airlines credit card that will give you the most airline miles for your money, there are ways in which you will be able to get even more out of your airline credit cards simply by paying attention to the way that you spend. Here are ten (10) tips to help you get all the miles you need from the best credit cards with airline miles.
- Make everyday payments on your credit card airline card credit including payments for bills.
- Make sure that the airline credit card is being paid every month on time so that you will not have to forfeit your miles.
- Make sure that your airlines credit card is not inactive at any time so that you will not have to forfeit your miles.
- Pay attention to the period in which you will have to use your miles in so that you will not lose any of your miles from major purchases.
- Buy all travel expenses with your airline credit card because most cards give more miles for travel expenses.
- Trade up to cards which offer better mileage rewards for everyday purchases after using miles from an old card.
- Buy things for friends using your credit cards with airline miles and have them pay you in cash so that you will get the miles and they will get buyer’s protection on the purchase.
- Look for ways to increase the miles you get from purchases. The best credit card with airline miles offers tiers for purchases.
- Purchase tickets for trips in advance so that you will be able to take advantage of rewards while you have them.
- Do not allow your card to get maxed out or you will have to spend a lot of money on over the limit fees so that you can stay in good standing.