The reason is that these cards do not have monthly or yearly card fee, and is great to use assuming you are going to pay the bill on time.
Many websites promote the card with special offers such as zero-percent introductory APR on purchases and balance transfers for a number of months.
Such offers provide great value for frequent buyers who utilize their credit card in their purchases.
This also saves credit card users from paying charges while enjoying the convenience of shopping and availing services.
Information you need to know regarding no annual fee credit card.
Online shopping for credit cards provides you with options to compare offers. This is a valuable tool for consumers especially when they are choosing from several cards in front of them.
Your choice from no annual fee credit cards follow the same process in making intelligent decision in order to meet your specific needs for a credit card.
- When applying for a credit card with no annual fee, it is crucial to have a good or excellent credit score. Otherwise, if the applicant has bad credit, he will be considered as high risk, and may be hit with high fees instead.
- What are the other instances that the credit score is considered important? Oftentimes, your credit standing is also the basis of credit card issuer to lower fees or waive them totally.
- Some card applicants that consider getting no annual fee credit cards may not be amenable in the APR percentage. However, many credit card issuers can review their credit history and agree to a lower rate if they will be satisfied with what they will find out.
- There are cards that allow consumers to charge over the credit limit or pay after due date without imputing penalty. This may be tolerable once or twice, but can potentially put you in trouble for repeated offense. Therefore, it is important to check the fine prints.
No Annual Fee Credit Cards with Rewards
Credit cards with no annual fee now include perks that are commonly attached with regular credit cards. These make the cards more attractive to the consumers.
Several cards issued by companies such as Capital One and Citi offer no annual fee credit cards with rewards. People with excellent credit can check online for these rewards, and pick the card that will represent their own lifestyle.
- Reward miles per dollar on daily purchases
- Bonus miles redeemable for hotel rooms, airline tickets, car rentals and many more
- Earn points on purchases at supermarkets, gas stations and drugstores
- Gift cards
- Cash backs
The cardholders have unlimited earnings for cash rewards and are without expiration. The cash rewards are redeemable for any amount or customers may opt for an automatic redemption.
If you possess an excellent credit standing and is interested in earning rewards by simply using your credit card, then the no annual fee credit cards are for you. These cards will meet the need where you want to use it and have the characteristics of a great card that you value most.