Have you considered managing finances through Riyad Bank Credit Cards?
One way to manage personal finances is to own a reliable credit card. First and foremost, it is crucial in establishing good credit.
Establishing and keeping good credit would require demonstration of cardholder’s responsibility, and you can show this in several ways.
Maintain timely payment to keep your account current and avoid payment of finance charges.
Although payment flexibility is advantageous, consider paying in full or more than the card’s minimum amount due will help get rid of paying additional interest charges or lessen the same.
Managing personal finances through establishment of good credit may take time.
Therefore, it is necessary doing the right things complemental to sound financial management such as owning Riyad Bank Creditcards.
Presenting Riyad Bank Credit Cards
There are two available sets of credit cards from Riyad Bank, Islamic and conventional credit cards. The basic difference of the two is on the principle on purchasing and charging of interest.
Other than compliance of Islamic cards with the Shari’a principle, these cards share common features and privileges for the benefit of card members.
Included in these features are exclusive privileges and benefits applicable only to selected cards such as Visa Platinum, Titanium card and Gold card.
- Card members can avail of additional cards for their family
- Free the first year annual fee
- Cash advances, maximum of 50-percent of credit limit
- Notifications of all card transactions through SMS messaging
- Automatic annual fee waiver, should cardholder spending reached a particular amount from previous year
- Avail of Qasset Program offers
- Automatic enrollment into Hassad Rewards Program
- VIP lounges access at more than 600 airports around the globe
- Coverage of travel insurance
- Opportunity to get special offers and great discounts in stores
- Purchase protection and Extended Warranty
- Guarantee of Credit Shield Program to cover card’s outstanding balance due to unforeseen events
- Safety in online shopping through 3D Secure
Choose among these Riyad Bank Credit Cards that will comply with your preferences.
Islamic Credit Cards
- Islamic Platinum
- Islamic Titanium Cards
- Islamic Gold Cards
- Islamic Silver Cards
- Business Banking Cards
Conventional Credit Cards
- Platinum Credit Cards
- Titanium Credit cards
- Gold Credit cards
- Silver Creditcards
- Internet Creditcards
- Al Ataa-Gold Creditcards
- Al Ataa-Silver Creditcards
Riyad Bank Creditcards provide secure facilitation of spending money through the Personal Identification Number (PIN) and signature on the card. These security features safeguard cardholder’s account against unauthorized use. These cards can be easily replaced when lost or stolen.
These credit cards can also help users in managing their spending habits using the monthly statements as tool in knowing exactly where and when they spent their hard earned money.
Moreover, the cards link the members to other convenient services such as payment of monthly regular bills and exempt you in going through the usual tedious paying process or waiting in line.
In summary, Riyad Bank Credit Cards help customers in managing their finances while providing convenience and safety on their daily spending needs.