Does RiyadBank Titanium Creditcards possess the quality of elite credit cards?
Banks and credit card companies offer different types of cards designed in meeting diverse customer class.
There are cards for people who are just starting out with their credit; some are designed for those with poor credit, and also for people with good credit ratings.
Those belong to the latter class will most likely be approved with credit cards that have low fee and get the benefit of earning points for redemption of cash back, airline miles and other valuable rewards.
However, companies such as Chase, American Express and Citi provide elite type of cards for customers with excellent credit. These credit cards have far more superior benefits than the regular ones.
High earners capable of big spending belong to this class of customers that are eligible for elite credit cards.
Features and Benefits of
Elite Credit Cards
What features separate elite cards such as RiyadBank Titanium Creditcards from the rest of credit card types?
Depending on the bank or card issuer, the following privileges are expected from these cards:
- Excellent travel benefits including airport VIP lounges access, hotel service upgrades and other exclusive amenities
- Access to exclusive sales and shopping at high-class retailers
- Concierge services that include help in restaurant and entertainment reservations, shopping assistance and event planning
- Priority ticket purchase to shows and sport events
- Upgraded warranty protection on items purchased
- Essential rewards points that are useful to redeem high-end products and upgraded travel amenities
Yet, some other elite credit cards from highly respected issuers offer serious VIP treatment to their cardholders.
Aside from the standard features, elite cardholders are privileged of enjoying higher card charging power, avail of services that extend exorbitant amusements and access to highly exclusive entertainment experience.
RiyadBank Titanium Creditcards Elite Description
Titanium cards from Riyad Bank offer hassle-free shopping and well-assisted traveling to cardholders.
The card is introduced free from annual issuance fee during the first year of card membership. In addition, the bank automatically waive the annual fee should the cardholder were able to spent SAR 6000 during the previous year.
Use the card to avail of cash advance for up to 50-percent amount of the credit limit.
Get the privilege of enjoying special discounts in using RiyadBank Titanium Creditcards at selected hotels, restaurants and merchants.
Take the advantage of free airport VIP lounges access in Damam, Cairo, Jeddah, Dubai, Amman, Riyadh and Kuwait.
The cardholders are enrolled automatically to Hassad Rewards Program that entitles them of redeeming great rewards.
Purchase ticket using the Titanium card and you will be covered with travel insurance free.
Get the best protection in online shopping through the card’s 3D secure scheme.
Cardholders of RiyadBank Titanium Creditcards should be aware of the following fees that go with the card.
- The annual membership fee of the card is SAR 400.
- The rate for interest earnings is at 2.25-percent per month or 27-percent per annum.
- The cardholders are subject for cash advance fee should they avail for it at 3.5-percent.
- The International transaction fee is peg at 2.15-percent.
- The monthly minimum payment is set at 5-percent of total amount due.
- The late payment fee and over the limit fee are both set at SAR 100.
Finally, Cardholders will be charged with SAR 250 should they request for a replacement card.